# Example Projects
A minimal example for a web server written using servant-server, including a test-suite using [hspec](http://hspec.github.io/) and servant-client.
Similar to [the cookbook](https://docs.servant.dev/en/latest/cookbook/index.html) but with no explanations, for developers who just want to look at code examples to find out how to do X or Y with servant.
Repository for templates for haskell projects, including some templates using servant. These templates can be used with stack new.
A custom monad that can replace IO in servant applications. It adds among other things logging functionality and a reader monad (for database connections). A full usage example of servant/diener is also provided.
An example for a project consisting of
- a backend web server written using servant-server,
- a frontend written in [elm](http://elm-lang.org/) using [servant-elm](https://github.com/mattjbray/servant-elm) to generate client functions in elm for the API,
- test-suites for both the backend and the frontend.
An example consisting of
- a backend that uses servant
- a frontend written in [PureScript](http://www.purescript.org/) using [servant-purescript](https://github.com/eskimor/servant-purescript) to generate an API wrapper in PureScript to interface the web API with
An example for a web server written with servant-server and [persistent](https://www.stackage.org/package/persistent) for writing data into a database.
A full open source website written with servant-server, yeshql, postgresql and elm 0.19.
[import Servant github search](https://github.com/search?q=%22import+Servant%22+language%3AHaskell&type=Code)
It has thousands of results and can be a good way to see how people use servant in their projects or even to discover servant-related libraries.